[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:27:15 -0800

One option (hang with me here) is to move the reactor to the rear of the
Warlord. Keep the saving throw as-is but it can only be hit from behind.
That should reward players who like to manuever.

I personally like my staging regeneration but if it comes down to "one
number, no variables" I'd throw in with 4+ repair for VSGs, maybe bump the
Eldar repair rolls a bit and keep the orks the same.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'