[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:25:30 -0800

I've always thought Eldar titans sucked ferret balls. I ALWAYS spanked my
friend Allen when he used them by piling on the blast templates (even ones
without TSMs).

We need to do something about the Warlock though..ugh that thing could be
hideously munchie.

With that in mind I'd like to suggest we go back to the "old style" eldar
holo-fields so they don't blow goats so much.

Anyone wanting to know what the "old style" is check out Codex Titanicus
(linked through my home page).

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'