[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:33:03 +0100

Warprat wrote:

> Sorry, don't like it.
>
> Yes, of course, a titan is as big as a building. So, how can you miss
> it?

A building isn't "..Tall and Slender.." ^_^

> Of course we could always get rid of the templates, but to tell you the
> truth, I kinda like them.

for the same reason I never field my Titans, I painted them, they looks
good, but nothing else, too expensive and with an IG artillery template
they are roasted.
If I play a game for pleasure i can field Eldar Titans, but If I want to
win they never appears in my Army list, that's for sure.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...