[NetEpic ML] Re: [SUGG] Size Classes

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:59:58 -0500

If there is any desire to introduce ramming and the like I'd like to
propose
we add Size Classes to the game - if just as general guidelines.

It would also simplify any rules for bridges and even make minefileds a
bit
deeper (i.e. setting them only for certain size classes).

It would add no complexity, just either a general chart or a little note
for
each unit showing its size.

Ken

-->Just use the same size classes as for pinning. It would roughly end up
being the saem anyways. Ramming, while interesting (and a bit o fun), is
probably unnessecary. I just can't see it happening all that much, but I
certainly would take advantage of it.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell