[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:15:00 +0100

I disagree. I think all magi/psychers should have a psy save. After all,
they are
bred and raised as psychers with an exeptional understanding of psychic
abilities.
ALL psychers should have psy saves imho, it's simply in their nature. You'd
be hard
pressed to find another psycher from the other armies w/o a psychic save,
except
perhaps the ones who rely solely on physical psychic powers (weirdboys
etc.).
Slann magi aren't that great compared to other magi (ie. the Astropath,
Eldar Warlock),
and given that the Slann are even older than Eldar again, i think they would
know
a thing or two about psychics...After all, isn't it a recurring fact in most
RPG's, the
oldest races are the ones who have the most advanced magical powers/psychic
powers?
I'm not saying that the Slann Magi should surpass all others in psychic
aptitude, i'm just
saying they should have psychic saves. It's only logical.

Rune