[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:32:28 -0500

The Necron will be tackked on the end as for Slann players to choose from, I
worked the Exodus so that they may stand on their own as a army based on all
the fluff I,ve gathered. Not much has changed, few new units, some point
uping, and the abllity to play the Slann Exodus as a self standing army. So
long as Peter likes what I've done, he will be the Editor and final say of
what goes on.