[NetEpic ML] Another view of the Dark Eldar list

From: mmmslurpahhnibbleooonipmmmmmBITE <paintingdog_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:29:33 -0800

Hi all. Inspired by Darius' Dark Eldar list I am offering up my take on
Dark Eldar for Net Epic. I have been playing epic since Space Marine
and the Dark Eldar since they came out. I have been play testing this
list for a few months now (about 10 games). I'm sure there are a few
bugs so let me know. Currently I have it as an Excel file which I can
email anyone but am in the process of converting it to HTML. It should
be on a website in a few days.