[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:00:04 +0100

hellreich_at_... wrote:

> The great mage isn't even in play yet and if you read non psyhic attack,
> works out damage as normal warlock, Imps, and others go right through
> sheilds and destroy LOL for 150 uuuhhhmmm your point being I'm lost here.
> look hard you will see tahat the others are more powerful and as I said
> before I'll trade any day.

Go right through what??? AFAIK void & power shields let titans to save
from psychic attack...anyway Eldar Titans don't have shields and never
save (apart from warlock titan that have a psy save), so as you can see
not all units are the same, so stop whining about magus powers please,
do you want a warlock ok I'll give you, just give me your magus, it's a
deal!

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...