[NetEpic ML] Re: Death Rollers

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:49:07 -0800

Hi Weasel!

Sorry to disagree with you, again.

Death Rollers seem very Orky to me, along with huge pincher claws, and
spiky bits. Maybe it's the Orks you find rather ridiculous?

I do not find the Rollers to be overpowered, most games I've played as
Orks, I never even get a chance to use them. When others take Orks
against me, it almost never seems to happen either. Perhaps you need to
change your tactics?

Hop Splats, Shokk Attacks, Squigs, Pulsa Rockets, Weirdboys, Squigoths,
Mekboy Vehicles, these are all WAY too wild and actually rather
ridiculous, when you think of it. But that is the nature of Orks.
Some people LOVE them, some people HATE them. I get the feeling that we
both know where each other stands, on this issue.

WAAAAAAAA!!!!

Warprat ;)