[NetEpic ML] Re: Weasel"s Rollers

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 00:14:57 -0800

Ouch Lorenzo,

That's a very unkind way to be introduced to the game!

But I really don't think Death Rollers are a big threat to the
experienced gammer. True, they can be annoying when they squash
expensive infantry (and what's more expensive than Exarchs?). But, for
the most part, if they get to squish, your already in big trouble,
probably.

As for troops holding thier ground against Death Rollers. What's the
more dangerous, the Death Roller that MIGHT roll you over, or the
Commissar behind you, that WILL kill you, should you fail to serve the
Emperor?

Warprat ;)

(snip)