[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 10:17:20 -0800

I agree with everything Weasel has said here. Add these to my list,
please.

The Warlord cost is a bit troubleing. One more point to consider. The
Warlord has more head weapon options, than other titans, so this should
also be reflected in the price. Of course, the increased vulnerability,
and cost of head weapons, may make this a mute point.
Warlord cost 475 pts?

Also, has no one else noticed that the Warhound cost is actually 125pts.
right now?

Warprat ;)