[NetEpic ML] Re: Captains Question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:14:43 -0600

Hi!

I've used them for several things, mostly as veteran space marines, they look distinct and cool! Also as the honor guard for important figs like psykers, inquisitors, etc. Finally if you are short and true commanders for command units they dont make a shabby one at that.

Peter

  I've got 40 of these little Marine Captains figures - the one with the crew
  cut shouting with his arms outstretched.
  What does one use these guys for? Attach them to command stands?

  thanks,
  Mike