[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan Bits

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:14:32 +0100

Hi,

The best way to do that is to check out old Games Worshop catalogues or old
issues of white dwarf..... But then again that might be quite difficult to
get a hold of. Or you might just do as we do. Allow the player to chose
freely from the weapons list, no matter what weapons the titan miniature
actually is equipped with.

Nils