[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy Summary

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:00:23 -0800

Hey Peter, what format are you sending mails in? I assume it's HTML because
I can't tell what lines you ar responding to and it has the telltale "line"
on the left side of the window. Could you please try to send in plaintext so
I at least can tell what are your comments and what are the other persons?
Or maybe set off your text with a --> or something?

Thanks,

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'