[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:50:15 -0600

Hi!

I'm not very inclined to change it. First on average you get 4 template even
with placement restriction its a lot of ground. I use these routinely and
they kick serious butt.

Peter.

> The thing, that I hate most about this weapon, is the 1 + 1d6 barrage
templates. That 1d6 is a real gamble. I mean 2-7, come on! Plus the
scatter to begin with! Jeeese! All templates have to touch two others? You
might not even get close to your intended target.

> This IS a one shot weapon. How about making it 3 + 1d3, and eliminating
the "all templates must touch two previous templates"? Roll for scatter,
then place each template next to at least ONE other.