[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:22:11 -0600

Hi!

First, according to the latest version of the eldar army list you dont need
to be on first fire to fire this weapon. This was deleted out with version
3.0.

Second, I dislike the 2d6 scattering and would rather it scattered a single
d6, their tech is better after all. All else remains the same. This way 150
ponts is definately in order.

Peter