[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Butch Hobson <fog_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:23:57 -0500

>Hi!
>
>First, according to the latest version of the eldar army list you dont need
>to be on first fire to fire this weapon. This was deleted out with version
>3.0.

Yep, I've got V. 3.0. I quote from the Eldar Titan Weapons Table:"The
D-cannon can only be fired on first fire orders."
Maybe it got missed, but that doesn't help newbies like Travis and me.

>Second, I dislike the 2d6 scattering and would rather it scattered a single
>d6, their tech is better after all. All else remains the same. This way 150
>ponts is definately in order.

Yeah, but we *are* talking about accurately opening a rift to the warp. I
can accept 2d6 scatter, but I don't think *any* titan weapon warrants a cost
of 150.
As I've stated earlier, If you're not careful, you're gonna price titans
right out of the game.