[NetEpic ML] Re: R: : Titan revision: Eldar reactors

From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:51:44 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 2:26 AM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: R: : Titan revision: Eldar reactors

> Travis Smart wrote:
> > I think they should stay where they are. eldar titans are inheirently
thin
> > and fragile,sacrificing armour for speed.that balances out the
effectiveness
> > of the holofields;if you ever do get hit,it tends to hurt.
>
> Well I'd never define WrathBone "thin" & "fragile" anyway, I supposed
> the reactor was on the rear, otherwise the cost shouldn't be changed.

 Compared to imperial titans,they are...but they are also faster. its the
difference between a racehorse and a war elephant. Also,I think the reactor
*should* be front ,back,and side...the eldat tians have such waspish waists
there is nothing blocking it. its an inheirent weakness of the Phantom
chassis,rather like Imperial titans being hopelesly clunky and lacking of
any elegance ; )

Trav
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington