[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:06:42 -0800 (PST)

--- Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...> wrote:

> At 08:27 PM 3/12/00 -0800, Warprat wrote:
>
> >Titans with holofields are very tough. Eliminating
> the Barrage
> >weakness, MAY make Eldar titans too powerfull. I'm
> somewhat inclined,
i thank the eldar need to have this weakness most
times its the only way to kill them. use all your
barrages to get to there wings then beat through there
impressive armor to kill them, this takes most of your
army 2 to 3 turns of total effort.if you can do it
befor you can do it before they kill you!
Q......