[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:27:14 GMT

>Under the "Old Rules", this titan would still be able to trash these
>pipsqueeks pretty good. With the new rules, all you can do is throw
>your Electrohulled Hull at them, and hope you shock them all. The Chain
>Fist? Forget it, doesn't even count.

Well, give titans back their stomp attack from Adeptus Titanicus. But dont
let the orks do it automatically as they did back then.

Make a simple rule like "Expends 2 cm. of movement. Roll 4+ to hit. If
successfull the target stand or vehicle is stomped and is ratehr dead"

(I think some other guy just mentioned a similar rule....dont mean to copy
you ;) )