[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:31:08 -0800 (PST)

--- stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...> wrote:

> The same thing happen with Knights, we have that the
> weaks eldar are
> destroyed with easy by barrage, while imperials with
> their fixed frontal
> shields of 2+ survive, is this correct for you?
> As I have been an eldar player for many years I
> could be influenced in my
> opinions, but in this years I played more
> chaos,squats and orks then eldar,
> for this I thing to be objective because many thing
> I saw are against my
> interest as eldar opponent>

the knights when we play don t get there save when hit
with a barrage becouse its coming from the top not the
front...

and if you sute-up an eldar T right to kill other T
i can get 3 to 1 kills on the imps.at less pts.

http://click.egroups.com/1/2197/2/_/7255/_/953024178/

http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=netepic&m=1