[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Plastic epic eldar

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:12:36 -0600

Hi!

Dont have any actual tyranid infantry. Unfortunately they made these to the
number so there wasn't much of a possibility of leftovers.

Do you play any other armies and are looking for stuff? Also the local store
has epic stuff at 50% of and they have a good amount of tyranid stuff that I
could get for a proper trade.

Let me know what else you need.

Peter