[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:51:02 -0500

The reason to give the Eldar Titan a save agianst barrage weapons is, to
increase there ability to last longer then 2 rounds. For in my past games
against Eladr, all I ever needed to fight a Eldar Titan was a few artilry
supports and just keep shooting him. By the 2nd turn most will go down or be
so badly damaged that I never needed to worry about them any longer.