[NetEpic ML] Re: Low Blow

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:06:46 +1000

Hi Warprat!

>Well, as per Armies of the Imperium, it can. Has NetEpic changed this?

Really? Well that's news to me. Guess I never used Leviathans that much.

>Ahhhh, the glamor, of war... one has the opportunity, to soil one's
>britches! Maybe "Depends" (Adult Diapers), are standard issue for
>Imperial Guard types ;)

Have you seen the crap a Guardsman is supposed to stand and fight against?
Plus if you run, the Commisar shoots you anyway? "Depends" or their 41st
Millenium equivalent NEED to be standard issue! The Marines get it easy
cause their armour contains a waste recycling system, but poor Guardsmen
just have their pants! Man they do it tough!

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."