[NetEpic ML] Re: Model 6 Debate

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:02:48 -0800

Hi Travis!

At first I really liked Model 6, untill I examined it closer.

I agree that Model 3, has some merit, but I understand Kelvins
reservations. My choice, is to apply greater scatter, to the titan
template, rather than a greater chance to miss the titan on the ground.

This gives the barrage a verticle element, and avoids Kelvins
reservations.

Good luck to us all, on finding a good solution on this problem.

Warprat ;)