[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:39:10 -0500

Model 4:
The Holofields provide no save against barrages (normal rules), but the
firer does NOT get to choose the location hit on the Titan. Instead,
this
is determined randomly.

-->I like this one. But I'd like it to apply to all Titans/Praetorians.
Think about it. A barrage is just a lot of fire poured into a specific
area. the finer points of targeting get lost in the equation. No choice
of target spot on any titan/praetorian hit by a barrage.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell