[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Multi-Launcher Debate. Vote Now!

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 06:18:40 -0500

Hi Darius!

Great idea on choosing a ramdom hit location. How do you do this?
Equal chance for all locations? Pick a location, scatter twice?

Thanks!

Warprat ;)

-->While I'm no Darius, I'll give ya my take on things...not having test
played this or anything, I would say that the target point should be the
top most area on the Titan/praetorian, and scatter twice on the chart.
the sactter twice may be too much, I'd actually have to play it out to
see...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell