[NetEpic ML] Re: Adeptus Titanicus and Space Hulk

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:09:46 -0800

They only mentioned the art. So I may be able to keep it up if I remove the
art...maybe.

So in the meantime get the full version while the gettin's good.

I kow all about the Rogue Trader Online project ;) I submitted large chunks
of text to it ;)

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'