[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:31:34 -0800

Hi Peter,

These Skullhammas are enough, for you to want to pull, your remaining
hair out!

So, if the Goffs buy three Battle Wagons, and three Skullhammas, can the
Boys and Nobs be loaded in the same vehicles. Or, must the two
detachments be seperated.

If the Boys and Nobs are mixed, do the transports for the mixed
Boys/Nobs move ALL at the same time?

Do transports, bought for Nobs, become command vehicles?

Thanks, Peter!

Warprat ;)