[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:50:32 -0600

Hi!

> So, if the Goffs buy three Battle Wagons, and three Skullhammas, can the
> Boys and Nobs be loaded in the same vehicles. Or, must the two
> detachments be seperated.

They must be separated. you must preserve coherency where possible, so mixed
transported unit are not allowed.

> If the Boys and Nobs are mixed, do the transports for the mixed
> Boys/Nobs move ALL at the same time?

Each transport vehicle type (the skullhammas and battlewagons) would move
separately with its loaded troops. But as stated above NO MIXING!

> Do transports, bought for Nobs, become command vehicles?

Hehehe, I'm old but not crazy. No way no how <grin>.

Peter