[NetEpic ML] Re: Holofields and command vehicles

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:39:50 +0200

Peter Ramos wrote:
> One question though what of barrages that always scatter? No additional
> penalty or something more?

Yes I don't see any reasone they should scatter more

> Regarding command vehicles:
>
> Only those vehicles that "come" with the commander sould be considered
> command vehicles and only when the command is in them.

Partially agreed, I really don't know the reason of this problem, from
the beginning a command unit was a command unit not depending if the
commander was in or out the veichle.
IMHO we should simply never allow "things" become a command unit only
'couse the commander jumps in, only what is classified "command unit"
can be a command unit (veichle or what else) and not depending if the
commander is inside or outside.

> All other "vehicles" that form different detachments are never command
> vehicles, just transports.

I'm not sure I understand the question...can you better explain the
point?

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...