[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:53:41 +0200

Warprat wrote:

> I would like to Keep the Imperial Guard, Tech Guard and Marines as
> Seperate Armies. I would like to seperate the Eldar, and Eldar Knight
> armies.

I'm with you, but actually Eldar Knights are only few pieces, Tech gurd
is supposed to be more that only Knights, so I don't see the reason to
separate Eldar and Eldar Knights at least if we don't build some
Exodites/Pirates Army more rich than the simplest company composed only
of Eldar Knigths

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...