[NetEpic ML] Re: Holofields and command vehicles

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:09:21 +0200

Hi,

Depends on what type of scatter you are talking about.

Two options, the scatter of the barrage template and the scatter on the
titans hit location chart.

The rule we use in our group is the following: For all small and medium
sized titans (warhound and reaver class), whenever they move, be it charge
or advance orders, you may miss the titan by scattering of the hitlocation
chart. If the titan is stationary (First fire orders), or of large or xl
size (Warlord/ Imperiator) you may not scatter off. If you scatter off the
hitlocation template, just try again until you hit something.

Due to their holofields you may always scatter off the Eldar titans
hitlocation chart no matter what orders they are on.

So the scattering of the barrage template is not effected by the holofield,
and no additional penalties for the ones that always scatter is nessessary!

Nils