[NetEpic ML] Re: Holofields and command vehicles

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:11:51 -0600

Hi!

The problem arises that some have pointed out that you may purchase faily
big units that have a transport function separately. Does a commander on
board of one of these make it a command unit? The contention is NO. Thus a
vehicle that "comes" with the command unit on its army card MAY serve as a
command vehicle while the commander is in it, but units bought separately
(titans, super heavies, etc.) are never command vehicles regardless of whom
they carry.

Peter