[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:39:15 -0800

warprat <warpra-_at_...> wrote:

> If you take the Eldar Knight material away from the current Eldar
> section, then give full unit decriptions of the supporting units, it
> should be a fairly large. Perhaps it could be expanded, a bit, with
> some new unit types. Of course, they would have to fit in, with the
> Knight theme.

May I point out that, apart from the need for some serious expansion,
such an army would be next to impossible to build, at least if you want
to use the original GW Eldar knights minis. The current GW price on the
old metal knights is around 10$/knight.

Speaking of knights... which unit are the imperial knights warden
supposed to represent? I've got three of the old pieces...

Luca Lettieri