[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:01:10 -0800

Hi Lorenzo,

Great idea! The Eldar Knights already have a lot of units listed. The
Knight models are hard to get, but perhaps we can make a few of these
gems go a long way. Or, use substitute models. Eldar infantry and
tanks are still pretty easy to get. Especially the 40K versions, which
might work better in a Knight army, because they look so different from
the good old ones. What was Games Workshop thinking?

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)