[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:59:17 +0200

Warprat wrote:

> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> Great idea! The Eldar Knights already have a lot of units listed. The
> Knight models are hard to get, but perhaps we can make a few of these
> gems go a long way. Or, use substitute models.

Maybe it's not so difficult to get (mail order still can cast them in
White Metal) but are expensive, I've got 12 of them, not so many to do a
complete Army list anyway, I can only hope to see some Warmaster's dark
elves and take Cold ones as Exodites megasaurus (with a bit of
conversion)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...