[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:00:20 -0600

Hi!

<grin> your group is seriously screwed up, you allow allies, but not
flyers?!

Well, then you need plan "B", this reguires a lot of drop pods, you allow
those? This is a variant to the plan already laid out, basically landing a
major invasion force of marines in his back line. Three full tactical
companies in some ones back yard will definately screw him up. Let me know
if you allow these and I'll lay this plan down for you.

If not you'll have to substitute the t-hawk group with a warlord and several
vortex missiles to take out the praetorian and knights, cheesy of course,
but not so much more than using allies!

Peter