[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:01:23 -0500

We have tried flyers rules and they seem to slow the game. We try to keep it
landbased but we are working on it. The other factor is the lack of flyer
units. Between us we have a total of 15 flyers, thats 8 players. But I think
it is something I am going to try this week. Flyers. I my lone T-Hawk and
drop pods. I like the quick deployment. I usually get bogged down before I
get there or shot to pieces during a half hour of watching someone else FF.
Thanks,
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World