[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:02:26 -0500

> Tyranid titans
> Not much either, any gripes here?

YES!! Remove the ability to play the Regenerate card on the damn
things!!
I can stand it played on Dominatrixes, but on Hierophants....

-->I agree with Lucca here. This is one of the most abused aspects in
the Bug army. It gets real annoying when you've beaten the darn thing
into so much slime, and then Bing! it's back. Limit the use of the
regeneration.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell