[NetEpic ML] Re: Space Marine revision

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:48:57 +0300

[snip]

> Comments? Additions?

As said before, I really don't see why to cut down the number of units.
There is no need to use all of them and I really LIKE a great variation of
units. Then again I also like detailed rules even at the expense of fast
play and even if it requires the ultimate heresy: BOOKKEEPING. Like I said
before I must be worse weirdo than I thought.

As a side comment I support the IG/TG combination. The TG was just a side
venture from GW to support the new fluff for Titan legions and I never liked
that particular background very much. When I still had an opponent to play
with I used the mechanized company regularly with IG morale value. And to
all wiseguys out there, I didn't lose my only opponent because I used TG
units with IG. :) He got a job from another place and moved away.

Jyrki Saari

> Peter

[snip]