[NetEpic ML] Re: R: No Subject

From: Stefano Andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:42:33 +0200

> Weasel Fierce wrote:
> >
> > As a further marine revision, Id like to see assault marines bumped up
> > +4. Look at the eldar aspects...they go +6 points up from being a
> > guardian....AND get special rules too.
>
> They are detachment only ..... a real strong limitation IMHO

I fully agree with Lorenzo, the real difference between eldars and the other
races is the easier way your opponent gain victory points, because you only
have little detachments with break points of two or one. They are an army
that should hit hard and fast, otherwise I see no way to give them a company
size for aspects or else.
As I usually play eldars, chaos and recently tyranids I tested the real
strenght to have company with higher break points as marines or IG have and
in many cases this advantage is more important then the single stat.

Stefano