[NetEpic ML] Re: R: No Subject

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:01:47 +0200

Stefano Andreoni wrote:
> I fully agree with Lorenzo, the real difference between eldars and the other
> races is the easier way your opponent gain victory points, because you only
> have little detachments with break points of two or one. They are an army
> that should hit hard and fast, otherwise I see no way to give them a company
> size for aspects or else.
> As I usually play eldars, chaos and recently tyranids I tested the real
> strenght to have company with higher break points as marines or IG have and
> in many cases this advantage is more important then the single stat.

Exactly, and we shouldn's forget that with a company you gain detach
"slot", with a detach you loose 1 of these precious "slots", this is
the most important thing to bear in mind during an Army composition, and
a hard bargain for any Army list specially Eldar.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...