[NetEpic ML] Re: No Subject

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 04:56:09 -0400

Another idea would be for marines to have a medic attached to each
company
instead of as a special card. Actually I would like such an attachment to

ALL companies for every army.

Anyway, for the marines it makes sense since they need an apothecary to
secure tehir precious geneseed, and it would also give the marines the
legendary resilience under fire that they are supposed to have.

But this is propably something noone else will agree to....:)

-->Well Weasel, I wouldn't say for every army. Chaos? yeah
right..medical facilities? Well, if they're run by the offices of
Jeckyll, Hyde, and Fabius Bile....Not sure about the fairies or squats.
Bugs already get some ridiculous regeneration abilities, and the
green-skins do all their fixin after da battle...but it does make sense
for Marines, and even IG or Tech guard. But we'd have to increase the
compnay costs for them...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell