Higher Ground Terrain

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:38:41 -0500

Hi!

A long time net epic member and friend Teras Cassidy who runs Higher Ground Terrain has recently told me that he will be soon be making terrain pieces in resin.

Higher Ground has for a long time supported epic by making epic scale terrain. They will make basically anything to order for that scale as for the more conventional 15mm and 28mm scales, whether it be sci-fi, fantasy or historical.

As part of a give away soon to be released in the next issue of Incoming! Higher Ground Terrain will award a FREE kit to whomever submits the best idea for for a terrain piece!

I will post the full rules once Incoming! is ready (late April, early May).

So get those noggin's a working because you might just win one a free resin kit!

At present a full array of epic scale building (Imperial, ork and others) are in the works, but you're ideas are always welcome!

If anyone wants to know more about Higher Ground Terrain or submit ideas go to: http://www.highergroundco.com/ and see foryourselves what to had.

Peter