Re: [NetEpic ML] Did I miss something?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:16:59 -0500

Hi!

The mega-gargaant on its back has three "mega-weapons". One is a gigantic
mortar type weapon, the other a wierdboy tower and the third 2 one-shot
krooz misuls. These missiles have a orky "kamera" that can be guided by th
warbosses on the mega garganr. It has 10 barrage points and have a -4 save
modidifer, the range is 100cm. A very dangerous weapon!

Peter