Re: [NetEpic ML] Lord of Battles weapons choices

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:25:41 -0500

Hi!

Heres what the chaos selections for weapons will look like when re-editing
is finally done.

Lord or Battles
Deathstrom
Doomburner
Hellblade
Chan fist

The only choices Lord of Battles is that of its arms

Banelord
Doomfist
Hellstrike cannon
Bloodletter head
Banelord choas tail
Havoc missle rack

The banelord is pretty much a fixed deal, unless people decide otherwise

Generic chaos titans
May select weapons from imperial tables, except the devotional bell.

Peter