Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:02:28 -0400

Well, I've been playing them all along and only been useing my other mages to save for the Titan and think this works fine. Though you have to use a special card to save for the Titan this has balanced out well. And has not really made the mage, great mage, unuseable. And in my eyes it takes all the mage's mind control to keep the Titan from being sucked into the warp, thus he would not be able to provide a psi-save, but if you are going to give the Titans one I'd say you'd have to raise them up 50pts for this.