Slann saves

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:13:44 -0400

Some Exodus have fixed saves but there are few in number, the Exodus Apc and tank have a mod save up to a fixed point like Necron. Lets not forget that the Slann are some what fixed in what they are allowed to choose. Only the True Slann may add support cards from the other 2 army list ( Exodus and Necron). The other army company cards are only allowed to choose from there army list. So, a True Slann army is very costly, plus by rules of taking allies a True Slann army would only be allowed to use 25% of total points of there other armies, so for a 900pt company you may only use 225pts from other lists. Unless Peter changed this?! But, some tips for facing Slann, Eldars take some jet bikes or wind host plus 3 vibro cannons go right through the fixed warp sheild save, SM take a Raven Wing and psycher bypasses the warp sheilds also but make shore you back yourself up with some CC, IG make sure you don't leave home without your Capital Imp. I have yet to blow this thing up with even the strongest mech pod, load it with Heavies and Horsey company LOL and just move it up the middle the Slann will drop like the flies they eat. TG just use your Knight house hold last game I played aginst them 4000pt game was facing 17 knights to my 10 mechs plus he had the Capital Imp. loaded the same way as I said for IG. there you go and good luck. If pepole need some Slann tips ask and you will get them.