Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:46:50 -0400

Sounds good Jim, but, why not go through a Chaos 40k codex and make units
from there this army in that book would be called the Night Lords. They
don't follow any pirticular Chaos God, are made up of SM and would make a
nice addition to the Chaos army list, plus there is the Iron Warriors they
too do not follow any one God. Or you could do the The Black Legion they
don't follow any one god but instead follow one special character Abaddon
The Despoiler and this would be a great addition to Chaos to have Abaddon in
the games.